Table of Contents
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. It has a ton of features, but some of them are hidden. In this article, we’ll list some of WhatsApp hidden features list.
WhatsApp Hidden Features List
The first hidden feature is that you can add custom stickers to your messages. To do this, open a chat, tap on the sticker icon and then tap on the + icon. You can then select either an existing sticker pack or create your own.
Here are some tips to help you get started using WhatsApp. WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. It’s also one of the most versatile. Here are some WhatsApp hidden features and tips for WhatsApp that you may not know about:
- You can hide your last seen time. Go to Settings > Account > Privacy and toggle Last Seen to off.
- You can hide your profile photo. Go to Settings > Profile > Privacy and toggle Profile Photo to off.
- You can change your WhatsApp chat wallpaper. Go to Settings > Chat Wallpaper and choose an image from your gallery or take a new picture.
- You can pin important chats to the top of your chat list. Long press on a chat, then tap the pin icon at the top right corner of the chat window.
- You can mute notifications for specific chats without leaving the chat thread.
Get to know the different settings available on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is a popular messaging app with a lot of hidden features. In this article, we’ll list some of the best WhatsApp hidden feature lists.
To start, you can customize your notifications for each chat. Go to Chat Settings > Notifications and customize the settings for each chat.
You can also change the wallpaper for each chat. Go to Chat Settings > Wallpaper and choose a new wallpaper for each chat.
WhatsApp also has a ton of hidden Easter eggs. To access them, type in these secret codes:
*#*#8351#*#* – This code enables WhatsApp’s experimental features.
‘text statuses’ – Enables text status updates (similar to Snapchat).
‘change number’ – Let’s you change your phone number without having to delete your account.
Explore the different features that WhatsApp has to offer.
WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware, cross-platform, and end-to-end encrypted instant messaging app for smartphones. It uses the Internet to make voice calls, one-to-one video calls; send text messages, images, documents, and user location.
WhatsApp was first released in January 2009 as a voice calling app. It was acquired by Facebook in February 2014 for $19 billion. In October 2016, WhatsApp announced that it has 1 billion active users.
WhatsApp has over 1 billion active users and is the most popular messaging app in the world.
Check out some of the tricks that you can do with WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. It has over 1 billion users and continues to grow. Here are some hidden features of WhatsApp that you may not know about.
- You can hide your online status. Go to Settings > Account > Privacy and select “Nobody.” This will make it so that people can’t see when you’re last seen online or when you’re active on WhatsApp.
- You can change your chat wallpaper. Go to Settings > Chat Settings > Wallpaper and choose an image from your gallery or from WhatsApp’s library of wallpapers.
- You can add a description to your profile picture. Go to Settings > Profile Picture and type in a description below the photo.
- You can pin chats to the top of your chat list.
WhatsApp is a versatile messaging app with many hidden features that can be fun to use.
There are many WhatsApp hidden features. Some are helpful, like the password protection feature, and some are just for fun, like the custom notification sound feature. With so many features to choose from, you can customize your WhatsApp experience to fit your needs. So why not try out some of these hidden features and see which ones you like best?