Table of Contents
CMPak Limited, doing business under brand name Zong, is a Pakistan-based mobile data network operator, owned by the company China Mobile. It is the first overseas set up of China Mobile through the acquisition of a license from Millicom to operate a GSM network in Pakistan in 2008. Wikipedia.
The Code will provide on the SIM Card jacket when you get or purchase a new Card from the franchise or Customer shop. You should keep it secure. If your SIM PIN/PUK Code is blocked, then you can use this PIN/PUK Code to unblock it again.
What is PIN/PUK Code:
PUK is also known as Personal Unlocking Key is actually used in 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) mobile devices in order to reset a Personal Identification Number (PIN) that has previously been lost or forgotten.
Unlock Your Zong SIM PIN/PUK Code
Zong SIM PUK Code unlocks by SMS:
- Send SMS <PUK> <Zong Number whose PUK Code unlocked> to 308 from another Zong number.
- Example: PUK 031xxxxxxx and send this SMS to 308.
- You will receive a PUK code for that number.
Zong SIM PUK Code Unlock by Call:
- Call on the Zong helpline from another Zong number and discuss the problem.
- ZONG helpline number 310 (from ZONG number). or
- Dial 111-222-111 from any landline/mobile number (with the area code).
Zong Customer Service Center:
If your SIM is rejected due to the locking of the PIN/PUK code, then it is advised not to waste your time and get another SIM of the same number from the Zong Franchise or Customer Service Center.
Zong PIN Code Generator:
Just like a Zong PUK code generator, there is no such Zong PIN code generator as well. However, you can change the Zong SIM PIN from your mobile phone settings. The Zong PIN code generator can be changed easily just like a Password and you can keep it safe so that you may not lose it.
Here is the method through which you can change your Zong PIN code:
- Firstly, go to mobile Settings
- Secondly, select the Change PIN code option on the menu
- The service portal will ask you for the current PIN code
- Add the default PIN code in the required space
- The administrator will ask you to enter the new PIN code of your choice. Enter your desired PIN code number.
- Your Zong PIN code is successfully changed from old to new PIN code.
Zong PUK Code generator:
According to the no. 1 data network Zong, you cannot generate a PUK code with the help of any software. Therefore, it is suggested to use your SIM carefully in order to avoid unnecessary blocking.
The default PIN number of Zong is 0000 and this is the only way to unlock the SIM. However, if this method does not work for you for the first time, then there is no need to make a second attempt.
Note that it is better not to enter the same Zong default PIN code again and again. Otherwise, you may get your Zong SIM blocked permanently and it will be a headache for you to unlock it easily. And keep that in mind that there is no such Zong PUK code generator that will save you from misery later.
One More Process:
With the help of the above-mentioned procedures, you can easily get your Zong PUK code number and unblock your SIM. Moreover, if you want to save yourself from the chaos, you can also download APP Locks from the Play Store or App Store.
Thus, if you install Lock applications, you will no longer need to worry about the PUK and PIN codes anymore.
Additionally, it is also recommended to beware of those Apps that claim to generate your Zong PUK/PIN code through any software. Zong is only responsible for providing you with authorized PIN/PUK codes.
Moreover, Zong keeps the creation of PUK/PIN codes highly confidential and no third party has access to this information. It is better not to try any such App or software.