Table of Contents
Telenor ASA is a Norwegian majority state-owned multinational telecommunications company headquartered at Fornebu in Bærum, close to Oslo. It is one of the world’s largest mobile telecommunications companies with operations worldwide but focused in Scandinavia and Asia. Wikipedia.
What are PIN/PUK Codes
- PIN code: Personal Identification Number is an access password which is composed of 4 digits that comes already mentioned on your SIM card. If you have enabled your device’s PIN security feature, you will want to enter this 4-digits PIN code every single time while switching on your phone.
- PUK code: Personal Unblocking Key is also a type of password which is composed of 8-digits. It is also mentioned on your SIM card packaging and it allow users to unblock their SIM cards (if locked) due to entering incorrect PIN code for more than 3 times, in a row.
Unlock my Telenor PIN/PUK Code – Easy Steps
This method can use when your SIM is in inactive mode. Get your SIM PUK code and keep it safe and can be used at the time if you need it.
- Dial USSD string *710# from your active Telenor. You will see the PUK/PIN code informational menu.
- Reply with 1 for PUK and PIN code information.
- Enter your Telenor number whose PUK code has blocked and press the send button.
- You will receive an SMS containing the PUK code.
- Enter your PUK and PIN codes according to the instructions.
In this method, you can unlock your Telenor SIM PUK code via SMS. In case, if your Telenor SIM has been blocked. You have also lost your SIM Card Jacket and you have not kept it safe before then you can use this method to unlock your Telenor SIM PUK Code. Simply you can send SMS from another Telenor number using the below syntax code. You will get PUK and PIN codes within 1 to 10 minutes.
- Go in to write a message.
- Write the code “PUK Blocked SIM Number” e.g. PUK 032xxxxxxx
- Sent this message to 346.
You will receive a message from the Telenor Service Center with the information that the required codes for 032xxxxxxxx are PUK: 8 digits, PIN: 4 digits. After entering a PUK code, kindly enter your PIN code twice to unlock your Telenor SIM.
Enter your PUK and PIN codes according to the guidance received from the help center.
In this method, you can unlock your Telenor SIM using a SIM Card Jacket. A SIM Jacket will be provided from the customer center at the time of purchasing a new SIM Card.
PIN and PUK codes have been written on it. You should keep it safe. If your SIM PUK Code will block, then you could use this PIN/PUK Code to unblock it.
How to get my Telenor PIN/PUK Code by dialing Telenor Helpline:
If you are still unable to get your device unlocked or if two of the aforementioned methods did not work for you then you will need to try 3rd method to unblock your Telenor SIM. Here are the details:
- For Users in Pakistan: If you are dialing from any Telenor number then dial 345 or if you are dialing from another network then call 042 111 345 100 or 051 111 345 100.
- You will be asked to provide required information for the verification & authentication of SIM Ownership such as Name / CNIC etc. Once done successfully, Telenor CSR will provide you the information related to your Telenor SIM PUK code which will help you to unlock your device.
- For Users in Myanmar: If you are dialing from any Telenor number then dial 979 or if you are dialing from any other network then dial 09790097900.
Puk Code Telenor Sim
- If you have telenor sim jacket When you buy your ufone telenor Puk code written on it enter it your Mobile to unlock your telenor sim.
There’s no obligation to be concerned anymore, in case if you forget your device PIN/PUK code, do try any of the above-given opinions, as we have briefly discussed all working processes that are extremely helpful to get your Telenor SIM Unlocked.