Table of Contents
Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #113 today, released on May 17, 2022.
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change color.
The colors will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 113 Words Hints Today (May 17, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 113 today.
Hint 1: There is a Z in word 5 only.
Hint 2: There is a Win word 8 only.
Hint 3: There is a P in word 1 only.
Hint 4: There is a G in words 4 and 5.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 2.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: B
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: G
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: R
- Word 8: D
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.
- Word 2: Partially melted snow or ice.
- Word 3: A member of the lowest order of the British nobility. It is not used as a form of address as it is usually referred to as ‘Lord’.
- Word 4: A type of language consisting of words and phrases that are regarded as very informal, are more common in speech than in writing, and are typically restricted to a particular context or group of people.
- Word 5: Fit panes of glass into (a window or door frame or similar structure).
- Word 6: A quantity or consignment of goods produced at one time.
- Word 7: In a suitable state for action or situation; fully prepared.
- Word 8: Die through submersion in and inhalation of water.
Octordle 113 Answer Today
- Word 1: SPORT
- Word 2: SLUSH
- Word 3: BARON
- Word 4: SLANG
- Word 5: GLAZE
- Word 6: BATCH
- Word 7: READY
- Word 8: DROWN
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today!