Table of Contents
Mobilink was a trading name of Pakistan Mobile Communications Limited, a mobile operator in Pakistan providing a range of prepaid and postpaid voice and data telecommunication services to both individual and corporate subscribers. Its head office is in Islamabad, and the current president and CEO are Aamir Ibrahim. Wikipedia.
How Do I Activate Super Duper Jazz Monthly
By subscribing to Jazz Monthly Super Duper Offer, customers can avail 3000 on-net minutes, 3000 SMS, 150 other network minutes, and 7 GB of internet data just in Rs. 636 +Tax.
|Subscription Fee||Rs.636 (Incl. Tax)|
|Subscription Fee (Gwadar/Turbat)||Rs.745.2 (Incl. Tax)|
|Internet||7 GB Data|
|Subscription Code||Dial *706#|
|Status Code||Dial *706*2#|
|UnSubscription Code||Dial *706*4#|
All Network Calls, SMS & Internet Data, for a whole month!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Upon dialing *706#, the customer will be subscribed to Monthly Super Duper Offer for exact 30 calendar days, the offer will expire on midnight of the 30th calendar day (including subscription day)
- This Offer is non-recursive and customers will have to dial *706# again to avail of the Offer more than once
- All minutes will be posted at the time of subscription and will expire at 23:59 hrs of the 30th calendar day.
- Minutes / SMS / Data will be usable 24 hours a day (no time limit)
- Data MBs are usable on both 3G & 4G
- Call setup charges are not applicable for this bundle.
- Overage of Rs 2.25/MB applies in case incentives are exhausted
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site, etc
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle base rate will be charged i.e. Rs.5/MB. The charging pulse will be 512 KB
- Multiple Subscriptions of the offer are allowed
- Click here for General Terms & Conditions.
To face any problem or need further info. You visit our website or you can contact us or comment section given below.