Table of Contents
Kader Asmal Fellowship for a Master’s Degree in Ireland is an outstanding opportunity for brilliant students. It is a great privilege for the students to get engaged with a highly reputed institute of Ireland at the Master’s level. Individuals with a passion for leadership should not skip the chance as it will help develop their professional careers.
This fully-funded scholarship program aims to take part in the achievement of sustainable development goals and empower women leaders while ensuring their participation in STEM. People with financial constraints should not be worried about their future careers because this master’s scholarship in Europe will transform their dreams into reality.
The scholarship to study in Ireland through the multi-dimensional platform is not a nightmare now. The Irish Aid Fellowship program provides you with multiple avenues of development in the fields of human rights, health, education, computer science, business, engineering, and many more.
This international scholarship opportunity is like a bunch of fruits for you as it covers course fees, accommodation, flight expenses, allowances, insurance, and other incidental expenses. This will be a learning and development platform for all to share their knowledge, experience, and skills and bring forth productive solutions to the challenges in the way forward.
The Irish government has provided numerous fellowship programs to lift you all out of the clutches of developing countries. More than 2000 students have studied there for the last 45 years under this globally recognized fellowship program.
You will be able to be aware of the positive experiences of the alumni while learning from their exposure. Through the courses you adopt, you will have the chance to learn about the Irish culture, people, and heritage. This will enable you to adapt to the various global challenges through diversified exposure. Thus, enriching your educational experience and providing you with more career opportunities.
- Cora Weiss Fellowship in New York, USA 2022-23 | Fully Funded
- How To Open Apk File: The Ultimate Guide
- Punjab University Date Sheet of BA, BSc, ADP Part – I and Part – II Annual Exams 2022
- National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage Jobs 2022
The fully-funded master’s degree scholarship for African students is based on the institutional belief that education is key to development. It has been a founding stone in Ireland’s pathway to change and development. The early career professionals, including men and women, are encouraged to apply for this career development program.
This opportunity will help nurture your personality by providing you with the required market skills and knowledge. Fostering women’s leadership and preparing the individuals to influence the social, economic, and development priorities through their learned experience are the critical priorities of the institute. Upon completing the program, individuals will be able to use their acquired skills to benefit their home country.
Kader Asmal Fellowship for Master’s Degree in Ireland:
- Irish Aid (Department of Foreign Affairs).
Irish Scholarship Program Duration:
- The program duration for the Ireland scholarship is 10 to 16 months.
Benefits of the Kader Asmal Fellowship for Master’s Degree in Ireland:
- Monthly allowances.
- Flights expenses.
- Course fees.
- Insurance coverage.
- Other Incidental expenses.
Eligibility Criteria of Kader Asmal Fellowship in Ireland:
- You must be a resident and national of South Africa.
- You must have at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Must have an honors-level qualification with a minimum of 75% grade scores.
- Must not possess a master’s degree before or not enrolled in the master’s level degree program.
- Must not have applied for more than one previous occasion for the same program.
- Able to start the program in Ireland no sooner than August/September 2023.
- Able to start the program in 2022 to 2023 academic year.
- Able to exhibit leadership abilities.
- Passionate enough to achieve the SDGs within the country.
- Must have identified and chosen two relevant courses.
- Comprehensive understanding of academic language proficiency.
- English language proficiency. (IELTS exam score will be required)
How to Apply for the Kader Asmal Fellowship 2022-23?
- You have to apply through the official website.
- First, register yourself.
- After registration, fill up all the required fields.
- Read carefully and then submit the application.
Documents Required for Ireland Government Scholarship:
- IELTS proof (less than 12 months old at the time of application).
- Proof of Honours level qualification.
- Valid passport.
- National ID card.
Kader Asmal Fellowship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the Kader Asmal Fellowship for Master’s Degree in Ireland is August 03, 2022.