Disable lock screen tips on Windows 11 if you don’t know-how. If you don’t want to view the advice and messages that Windows 11 shows on the lock screen, the operating system happily allows us to turn them off.
How to disable lock screen tips on Windows 11?
The process is straightforward; you only need to follow the instructions below:
- But, first, open the Windows Settings program.
- If you don’t know, you can use the Windows+i hotkey or right-click on the Start icon and choose “Settings” from the display menu.
- Then select “Personalization.”
- Finally, select “Lock Screen.”
- Then, next to “Personalize your lock screen,” select from the drop-down menu.
- Next, type “Picture” or “Slideshow.”
- You now must select a photo to serve as the lock screen backdrop.
- Uncheck the “Get fun information, advice, tricks, and more on your lock screen” option below the photo options.
- You can now close Settings.
You will no longer see Windows 11 tips on your lock screen; follow the above steps if you want to enable them again.