Table of Contents
What is Ufone?
How to Check Ufone Number? Check USSD Code
- First, open the Phone dialer on your phone.
- Then dial *780*3# and tap on the call icon.
- Afterward, your number will appear on your screen as you can see in the given image.
- Open the messaging app on your phone and compose a new message.
- Afterward, write MNP in the text and send it to 667.
- After some time, the users will receive a message from the service with details about their Ufone number including activation date and Sim owner name.
- Point to remember: This isn’t a free method and will incur some charges. So make sure you recharge your number before availing of the service.’
Ufone customers can also dial 333 is the Ufone helpline to check all the details of their Sim number. You will need to follow the instructions provided by the operator carefully and render all the details that are asked from you and the operator will share all the details like Sim owner name, mobile number, etc. with you.
- This is the simplest method of all. You just need to open the keypad dialer on your phone.
- Afterward, dial *1#, and your phone number will appear on your screen.