Table of Contents
Telenor balance inquiry can be done in a lot of different ways. Some people prefer using the Telenor mobile app, while others want the quickest way possible. So, if you’re a Telenor subscriber and don’t know how to do a balance inquiry then this guide is the one for you. Because in this brief guide we shall tell you about different ways that you can use to inquire about your remaining balance.
Telenor Pakistan, a leading cellular and digital service provider in the country has revolutionized cellular services for literally everyone. From customer-centric mobile network services to social empowerment initiatives, the company has been committed to the country since the start of its commercial operations in 2005, serving its customer base of 45 million Pakistanis every day. Despite Covid-19, the company has been leading the digital transformation in the country through its various short and long-term initiatives.
How to Check Telenor Balance? Check USSD Code
- Dial *444# on your mobile phone dialler then press the “green” call button and wait for few seconds.
- After a few seconds, your balance will appear on your screen.
Telenor Mobile App
Nowadays, all mobile network operators have a mobile app through which customers can easily find and activate packages, check their remaining balance, and top-up their mobile credit anytime they like. Android and iOS smartphone users can install the “My Telenor” app from their respective app stores. For more details regarding the procedure, read the following instructions.
- Head over to Google Play Store or App Store depending on the smartphone you’re using and download the “My Telenor” app on your device.
- Once downloaded, open the app on your device.
- People who are using the app for the first time will be asked to sign up. Enter your Telenor number to create your account.
- After creating the account, log in using the account credentials.
- Once you’ve logged in, you will see your remaining prepaid account balance on the app home screen.