Table of Contents
How to bookmark tweets on Twitter? What is the best way to save tweets on Twitter so that I may use them again?
How to bookmark tweets on Twitter?
This post will teach you how to save tweets on Twitter. The “Like” button may not be the best approach to store interesting tweets for future reference if you’re a novice Twitter user. The purpose of liking a tweet isn’t just to do so; it’s to communicate the value of a tweet to your followers.
You don’t have to use the Twitter bookmark if you want to save a tweet for later reading. Your mobile app and Twitter’s online browser both show the message you’ve marked as a favorite when you bookmark it.
How to bookmark tweets using the mobile app?
- Tap the Share icon in the lower right corner of a tweet to bookmark it for later.
- Tap “Bookmark” to add a tweet as a bookmark.
- “Bookmarks” in the menu may be accessed by swiping from left to right across the screen and tapping the menu (three horizontal lines).
- Select “Remove Bookmark” on the Share Tweet screen’s drop-down menu after clicking the Share button.
How to bookmark tweets in a web browser?
- Open a browser and go to Twitter. Find the tweet you’d like to share, then click on it.
- Share the tweet by clicking the Share icon at the bottom right of the post.
- In the pop-up menu, select “Add a tweet to the Bookmarks.”
- To see your bookmarks, click the bookmarks icon in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Tap the Share button and select “Remove Tweet from Bookmarks” from the drop-down menu to delete a tweet.
Project of NFT millionaire brings in hundreds of thousands