Table of Contents
FIA Jobs 2022 Online Apply
Following are details regarding How to Apply for FIA Jobs 2022 Online Apply (Last Date 02 August 2022). Nowadays Federal Investigation Agency is looking to recruit numerous fresh applicants against the positions named as (Assistant (BS-15) (01 Post), Sub Inspector (Investigation) (BS-14) (55 Posts), Stenotypist (BS-14) (03 Posts), UDC (BS-11) (05 Posts), Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-09) (30 Posts), Constable (BS-05) (385 Posts), Staff Car Drivers (BS-04) (03 Posts), Dispatch Rider (BS-04) (01 Post), Naib Qasid (BS-01) (14 Posts), Chowkidar (BS-01) (02 Posts)). For the above positions, Bachelors to Matric qualified applicants are welcome to apply for the relevant post.
The application submission procedure for the above FIA Jobs and FIA Roll No Slip is online for which applicants have to register online at the job portal i.e. jobs.fia.gov.pk. But almost every user is facing problems regarding the submission of applications. Now in the following, we’ll give you detailed step-by-step information for the FIA Jobs Online Apply procedure as per the instructions explained by the officials.
- FIA Jobs 2022 Advertisement FIA.gov.pk Application Form Download
- Head Clerk Jobs in Islamabad 2022 Apply Online
- Shalamar Institute of Health Sciences Jobs in Lahore 2022 Advertisement
- Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Jobs 2022
How to Register for FIA Jobs 2022 Online Apply:
- All desiring applicants must use Laptop/Desktop while using the FIA web portal because mobile is not preferable.
- At recruitment.fia.gov.pk applicants need to click the Register as a new user in the lift panel.
- On a new page, you’ll have to provide your Name, Father’s Name, CNIC, Email Address, and Phone Number.
- The Email Address you have submitted for registration shall receive an OTP code for verification. Provide that code to verify your email.
- Please submit a valid mobile number because all information regarding the recruitment procedures will be communicated through SMS.
- Click the submit button to complete the registration process, please.
- After submission, it will take you to a new page where you have to set your password and it must contain at least one special character, digit, and at least one letter in upper case (‘A’-‘Z’).
- Additionally, if you are looking for your Roll Number Slip, you will be able to find it here.
How to Apply for FIA Jobs:
- After setting the password you will be redirected to the login page then put enter your email and password. A login code (OTP) will be sent to your email for verification purposes and this will repeat at each login.
- Fill in the required information step by step and complete the application submission procedure.
How to resolve the Login problem for FIA Jobs:
FIA Jobs 2022 Online Apply
- Such applicants face proving while login on FIA Web portal, they can change their password using Forgot Password
- Applicants can continue the form submission procedure if they get a confirmation message only regarding picture uploading.
- Such applicants facing issues regarding Captcha Verification are advised to use Mozilla Firefox and they have to clear browsing data to resolve the issues. Most of all Internet speed should be stable.
- Those applicants who have registered successfully but are unable to apply online for FIA jobs are directed to contact FIA authorities at 051-9041370 before the Last Date 02nd August 2022.
- Only such applications with the status “Completed” will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- If all three pages of the form are submitted and the application station is set as “Completed”. If there is no Completed status then use the update option to complete your form.