Table of Contents
JazzCash account is a branchless bank account licensed under the State Bank of Pakistan’s branchless banking regulations. This account is linked with your CNIC and mobile number. With a JazzCash account, you can enjoy complete freedom of accessing financial services anywhere, anytime.
How Can I transfer Money from JazzCash to Bank
It takes only a few minutes for you to transfer money to your family, friends, or business partners using JazzCash Mobile Account. Through JazzCash Mobile Account, you can transfer money to any Bank Account smoothly!
- Dial *786#
- Select ‘Send Money’
- Select ‘To Bank Account’
- Select Bank
- Enter Receiver’s Account Number
- Enter Amount
- Add Purpose of Remittance
- Enter receiver’s Mobile Number
- Review transaction and enter MPIN to confirm
Who can Open a JazzCash account?
Any customer whether postpaid or prepaid with a valid NADRA CNIC can sign up for a JazzCash Account.
From where can I register/open the JazzCash Account?
You can register for a JazzCash account from the following sources:
- Download JazzCash mobile app from Play Store or Apple Store and register your account in few simple steps; or
- If you are a Jazz user, you can register an account by dialing *786#; or
- Go to any nearby JazzCash Agent and get your get registered through our agents
Can I Transfer Money from any of my bank accounts to my JazzCash account?
You can transfer funds through the inter-bank fund transfer option. Simply visit that bank’s online banking portal, select Mobilink Microfinance Bank, enter your registered JazzCash mobile number as your account number and enter the amount you wish to transfer.
How Secure is the JazzCash Account?
JazzCash account encompasses the highest level of security. We follow the regulations of the State Bank of Pakistan. Each JazzCash account has a 4-digit secret MPIN code which is required for each transaction.
All transactions from the JazzCash account are encrypted for security purposes. No transaction can be made without this MPIN which has to be entered from your Mobile number. Therefore, please make sure that you set up a secure MPIN and never disclose it to anyone.
What if I Forget my JazzCash account’s MPIN?
In case you forget your MPIN, simply click on ‘Forgot MPIN’ and authorize this action by entering your CNIC and Date of Birth. You will receive a 4-digit temporary MPIN through SMS, use it to create your new 4-digit MPIN. You can also call us at 051-111-124-444 to reset your MPIN. *786*6*1*2# If you forget your MPIN, you can reset it by the following methods:
- Open JazzCash app, simply click on “Forgot MPIN”. After entering your CNIC number & Date of Birth, you will receive a 4-digit temporary MPIN through SMS, which you can use to create your new 4-digit MPIN; or
- Dial *786*6*1*2# and reset your MPIN; or
- Call us at our helpline 4444 (if you are a Jazz customer) or our UAN number 111-124-444 (with area code) to reset your MPIN.
What if my Mobile Device is Lost or Stolen?
If you lose your mobile device, your JazzCash account will remain secure with the help of your 4-digit MPIN. If you feel the need to block your account after losing your device, you can call us at 051-111-124-444. Please note that JazzCash will never ask you for any sensitive information like your MPIN or OTP via phone, SMS, or email. Please do not share this information with anyone to keep your account secure.