Table of Contents
Check Jazz Postpaid Bill
Jazz is one of the largest Cellular Network Companies in Pakistan. With millions of Prepaid and Postpaid users across the country, the service provider offers a bunch of services to ease consumer pain points.
Apart from attractive Calls, SMS, and Internet Packages, Jazz strives to provide national service with strong signal strength and clear voice quality. If you are a Jazz Postpaid customer and want to check your Jazz Postpaid Bill, this article is for you.
How Can I Check my Postpaid Bill
To check your current postpaid bill, you can do any of the following:
- Dial the following dial code: *1111# and receive billing details via SMS; or
- Send “1” on our WhatsApp Self Service number  (after sending “Hi”); or
- Open Jazz World app’s homepage; or
- Dial 777 helpline to hear your bill details.
Jazz Postpaid Bill Check Code
To check Jazz Postpaid bill via SMS, Dial code: *1111# and receive your billing details via SMS.
Jazz Postpaid Bill Check WhatsApp
Jazz allows its users to check their postpaid bills through WhatsApp as well. Send ‘Hi’ on Jazz WhatsApp Self-service number 03003008000, then reply with 1.
How do i Pay my Postpaid Bill
If you are a postpaid user, you can pay your bill via any of the following:
- By pressing the “Pay Bill” option on the Jazz World app and paying via JazzCash/ Credit or Debit Card/ Scratch Card;
- By sending “4” on our WhatsApp Self Service number  (after sending “Hi”) to pay the bill via scratch card or Jazz Cash account; or
- By pressing the “Mobile loads & bundles” option in the Jazz Cash application; or
- Using Jazz scratch card available at any shop; or
- Using Jazz load service by visiting the nearest retailer; or
- By Direct Debit; or
- By visiting any 1-Link ATM nearest to your location; or
- Use your online banking application to pay your Jazz postpaid bill.
- Visit https://jazz.com.pk/postpaid/payment-option for more information
Jazz Postpaid Helpline
Jazz Postpaid Users can helpline 777 and hear the bill details anytime.