Table of Contents
What is Jazz?
Jazz was a trading name of Pakistan Mobile Communications Limited, a mobile operator in Pakistan providing a range of prepaid and postpaid voice and data telecommunication services to both individual and corporate subscribers. Its head office is in Islamabad, and the current president and CEO are Aamir Ibrahim. Wikipedia.
Jazz E-Care – Everything You Need to Know!
Jazz always cares about the customers so it came up with another online solution and that is the Jazz E-Care portal. It is something to be considered as an individual performance for Pakistan’s Telecom sector. The clients can simply manage their Jazz numbers, explore through their call log, check things related to Internet & SMS history, and much more by using the Jazz E-Care portal.
This initiative by Mobilink has facilitated customers in a way that they do not require to visit the Jazz Experience Center to get each & every minor detail regarding their numbers. They can now easily determine the solution by using the Jazz E-Care portal.
What You Can Do By Using Jazz E-Care?
If you are wondering about how it has been made possible for you by Mobilink to facilitate its customers via Jazz E-Care, here is what you can do through this portal:
- Check calls, SMS and Internet history
- Manage your Jazz numbers online
- Track complete details against your mobile number which is registered with E-Care Portal
- Account details
- Billing & payment, Balance inquiry, Remaining balance / Data
- My Services
- Recharge History
Note that all of these services are subjected to Terms & Conditions adhered to by Mobilink servers throughout Pakistan.
How to Sign Up for Jazz E-Care Account?
In order to avail the facility of the Jazz E-Care portal designed by Mobilink for the clients, you must get signed up for your Jazz E-Care account. To get registered with the portal, follow these steps and enjoy the experience with Jazz E-Care while staying at home.
- Visit Jazz E-Care website
- When the page opens, click on the Mobilink Connect Login button
- Please enter your correct Mobile Number, then press Next to log onto your Jazz E-Care Account
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a text message
- For verification, type 1 in response to the received message
- In a few seconds, you will receive a unique verification code on your Mobilink Number
- Afterward, you will receive your login name and password in a text message.
- That’s it! Now you can enjoy your experience of convenience through the Jazz E-Care portal without wasting any time and energy without visiting any office.
Terms & Conditions
- Please make sure that your Mobilink Jazz Number is activated and can be verified in accordance with PTA terms and conditions.
- Withholding tax 5% will be applied on recharge/bill.
- Default charges for Internet usage are 2 Per MB+TAX. The charging pulse will be 512KB.
- Standard taxes apply on the remaining data check.
- For further assistance regarding any issue or about Mobilink Jazz ECare, please dial Jazz helpline 111.
- Unwanted or unethical texts can be reported to PTA by sending Sender’s Number to 9000 – PTA.
- Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime – Pakistan Telecommunication Authority.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR JAZZ PACKAGE DETAILS?
To Check Your Currently activated Package on Jazz Sim, Send an empty SMS to 3838. You will receive the information about the currently started package on your Jazz Sim through SMS.
If you are wondering about how it has been made possible for you by Mobilink to facilitate its customers via Jazz E-Care, here is what you can do through this portal.
To receive personalized guidance on different service options in the country, you can send us a private message on the Techvirg Facebook Page.
To face any problem or need further info. You visit our website or you can contact us or comment section given below.