Table of Contents
FPSC Notice for Documents Submissions for Senior Teacher Posts. The Federal Public Service Commission issued the list of the candidates who have qualified for the Senior Teachers (BS-17) test. Now, the commission requested the candidates to submit the documents to proceed with the recruitment procedure further. However, FPSC clarified that asking for documents doesn’t mean that you are shortlisted for the Senior Teacher post. The purpose of documents is to scrutinize whether applicants match the eligibility criteria or not.
The Federal Public service Commission advertised the 09 posts for the Senior Teachers (BS-17), Case No.F.4-145/2021-R. The Senior Teachers posts are for the Directorate General of Special Education, Ministry of Human Rights. According to the issued list, 85 candidates will submit the documents to the commission against the 09 posts of Senior Teachers.
Required Documents for the FPSC Senior Teacher Posts
The candidates must submit the following documents for the Senior Teacher posts (BS-17) by 21 July 2022.
- Duly-signed Bio-Data Form
- Latest 02 Photographs
- Valid CNIC
- Self Domicile Certificate
- SSC and HSSC Certificates
- MA/M.Ed in Special Education or equivalent degree with Grade-C from Recognized institutes.
- Degrees/Transcripts/DMCs/Result Cards with Proof of CGPA and date of Result Declaration
- Valid Registration by HEC/PEC/PMC/PNC
- Experience Certificate
The commission will reject their application immediately if candidates can’t submit their documents within the due date. Thus, to see the full details of the required documents, visit the FPSC website.
- Punjab Curriculum and Textbook Board Refuses to Print Books at Old Rates
- Punjab Govt to Distribute Early Learning Partnership ELP Cards Under PESP-III
- Bise Multan board 10th Class Result 2022 by Roll Number and Name
- Check Results by Polls PP 125 Jhang Bye Election 2022
FPSC List of Candidates for Documents Submission
Below is the link to check the list of those candidates who have to submit the documents for the FPSC Senior Teacher Post. (https://www.fpsc.gov.pk/sites/default/files/F.4-145-2021-R-06-07-2022-DR.pdf)