Table of Contents
In this article, members of the Ehsaas kafalat program from Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, and Islamabad can see how to withdraw money from Habib Bank Limited (HBL) biometric ATMs.
Rs. 12,000/- twelve thousand deliveries of Ehsas Kafalat have started. This amount can also be collected from Ehsaas Cash center and associated ATMs.
Recipients in Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, and Islamabad can withdraw Ehsaas Cash from HBL, and people from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Kashmir can receive their Rs. 12,000/- at Bank Al-Falah ATMs across Pakistan.
Withdraw Ehsaas Program Cash from HBL ATM
We share a full method of how everyone and poor people can get Ehsaas program 12000 cash at HBL ATM or nearest Bank Alfalah ATM. Details are given below:
- Go to the ATM and hit the green enter key first.
- When the language selection screen appears, select Urdu.
- Click the Ehsaas Kafalat ATM Program button to receive 12,000 college money
- Then enter the 13-digit ID card number
- Place your thumb or another finger on the biometric device
- If your amount is confirmed by the Ehsaas kafalat program, take advantage of this help by receiving your own twelve thousand rupees 12,000 PKR.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get this program cash?
People can check their eligibility for emergency cash by sending their CNIC numbers to 8171 until April 19, 2020. An Emergency Cash application web portal has also been established to confirm eligibility for the candidates’ comfort.