Table of Contents
Jazz Caller Tune
Let your callers groove to the music through Jazz Tunes. Emphasizing over 400,000 songs library, click to download content directly from here.
How Do I Activate & Deactivate My Caller Tunes
- Jazz Ringtones Subscribe Dial the code 230 or send SMS ‘sub’ to 230
- Jazz Ringtones Unsubscribe/ Deactivate dial the Code 230 or send SMS ‘unsub’ to 230
- Validity: Day
- Charges of Jazz ringtones: Rs.2.01/ Day
- IVR Charges: Rs. 0.72/Min (By dialing 2301)
- IVR Charges: Rs. 2.84/Min (By dialing 230)
- SMS Charges to Content Download: Rs. 7.99 + Tax
- Block Jazz ringtones: dial *2302*1#
- Unblock Jazz ringtones: dial *2302*2#
- Random RBT Subscription: Send Sub to 6007
- Random RBT Unsubscription: Send Unsub to 6007
Jazz Apni Dhun
Listen to a Jazz Tune of your own choice while waiting for your call to be answered through Apni Dhun.
How to Activate to Apni Dhun
To choose your favorite Jazz Tune click here
Q. How Can I Unsubscribe from My Jazz offer?
A. View a list of all Jazz offers including call, internet Data, and SMS. All codes of deactivation are given. You can also dial the code like as “*subscription-code*4#” to deactivate any jazz offer. For example, if activation code *211#, then the deactivation code is *211*4#.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Service is for both prepaid & postpaid customers.
- I subscribed to both Jazz Tunes & Apni Dhun simultaneously, you will be charged separately for a subscription.
- The content library for Apni Dhun is the same as that of Jazz Tunes.
- To facilitate customers who request Jazz Tunes subscription while having insufficient balance, such customers shall be provisioned with requested Jazz Tunes subscription while subscription charges shall be deducted when a customer has sufficient balance in his account.
- Click here for General Terms & Conditions.
To face any problem or need further info. You visit our website or you can contact us or comment section given below.